2023 Crunchyroll/activate, How to Sign Up for Crunchyroll Account. How to sign up for Crunchyroll. Create a Crunchyroll account through Crunchyroll App at https://sso.crunchyroll.com/register
Anime never get old, as there are no age limits for entertainment. Online streamers can enjoy multiple streaming sites with the best quality anime. Crunchyroll is one of the world’s most incredible destinations for animation and manga. This American service was formed in 2006 by some of the university graduates of California and Berkeley universities.
The service is owned by Sony Group Corporation and delivers television series and films created by East Asian Media. Crunchyroll has content worldwide with over 100 million registered users. The content comprises 200 East Asian dramas, 80 manga titles, and 1000 anime shows.
How to sign up for Crunchyroll
- Open the Crunchyroll website.
- Key in the following details; password, username, birthday, gender, email address
- Select the check box indicates as “yes, keep me posted on updates related to Crunchyroll.”
- Click “create an account” option to access a verification message on your email ID.
- In the message, open the link provided
- The link automatically takes you to the Crunchyroll home page
- Press the Try Free Premium button
- On the subscription page, select a subscription plan
- Hit the start 14-day Free Trial tab and subscribe to the Crunchyroll free trial
- Charges are made after the free trial period is complete
- Put across your card details and follow the screen processes to purchase
Create a Crunchyroll account through Crunchyroll App.
- Download and install the Crunchyroll appon your phone
- Press the CREATE ACCOUNT option
- Next, enter email address and password.
- Proceed to the premium plan and hit the startsubscription button
- If you want the free version, you can select SKIP FOR NOW.
- Pay to complete the process of creating the Crunchyroll account